In the period from 24 to 28 September 2019 in Trieste (Italy) and Portoroz (Slovenia) held the first trilateral forum "Italy - Russia - Slovenia: Business on the coast"
GOALS OF THE EVENT
- establishment of business contacts with the Italian and Slovenian partners for the purpose of export deliveries of Russian production companies in Italy and Slovenia, as well as in other countries (Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia, and others.);
- B2B meetings and negotiations with representatives of the Italian and Slovenian business community and other foreign delegations;
- visits to companies and research centers in Trieste (Italy) with the aim of sharing experiences.
TRENDS AND INDUSTRY
- IT (of process automation and Big D ata to AR / VR);
- Furniture and wood processing;
- Food and agricultural industry;
- packaging, design and branding;
- shipbuilding and marine industry;
Organization of B2B meetings and selection of potential partners for Russian companies carried out by the Russian agency and its long-term and reliable partner - Zunarelli Studio Legale Associato and the agency the SPIRIT Slovenia.In order to advance the selection of potential partners and the organization of B2B meetings for members of the Russian delegation organizers established the following terms of its formation:
- Start date of the formation of the delegation / registration for the event - July 8, 2019
- End date of formation of the delegation / registration to the event - 16 August 2019
THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
For individual participants established an organizational fee of 50 thousand. Rub. 1 jur. Face / IP regardless of the number of participants.
The cost of organizing the collection includes:
- organizational support and coordination of actions of participants;
- support of the participants of the Russian delegation;
- assistance in organizing B2B meetings;
- translation organization;
- sending invitations to obtain a visa (to be agreed);
- meeting at the airport, transfers.
Travel expenses (flights, accommodation, visas, etc. D.) Participants pay.
If you are interested in taking part of your company or a regional delegation to the event, contact:
tel.: + 7 499 143 73 32
mob.: + 7 916 491 22 18
USEFUL MATERIALS:The program of action (project)